AdwireÂ Â (Poly-Lactic Acid) -Â by Advanc3d Materials -Â is a thermoplastic produced from the starch of plants such as corn, grain or sugar beet. Because PLA comes from biological sources, this type of plastic is biodegradable under industrial conditions and therefore has a much lower environmental impact than thermoplastics made from fossil fuels.
PLA is a hard plastic and impresses with its high strength and rigidity. PLA has hardly any warping, lowest shrinkage and can therefore be printed on printers without a heated print bed without any problems.
Important:Â Advanc3d Materials was acquired by BASF in 2018 and integrated into its consumer division (innofil3d).
Manufacturer - Adwire
Material - PLA
Diameter - 2.85 mm
Color - Burgundy
Quantity - 1.0 kg
Print temperature - 195-220Â°C
Bed temperature - 60Â°C
Fits Ultimaker Original, Ultimaker Plus, Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2 Extended, Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 5, Ultimaker S5 and various large format printers.
* Please note that the above processing temperatures are guidelines only. Each desktop 3D printer has its own characteristics and will require fine-tuning and optimization in relation to these settings to achieve optimal printing results.
Want to show off what you've printed? No problem. Just send us a message and we will publish your print on our blog and Facebook. Show what you can do
|Country and region of manufacture:||Netherlands|
|Number of units:||1|
|Fiber diameter:||3,00 mm|
|Description of package contents:||Restposten|
|Unit of measurement:||kg|
|Item weight:||1,25 kg|
-3 handles and 13 interchangeable blades of different sizes and shapes.
- The individual blades are very sharp for accurate cutting even in extremely difficult craft work. The knife tool can be used for fine angle cutting and precise trimming, cutting, engraving, chiseling, sawing, and stripping. Suitable for precision cutting, models, cutting paper, DIY crafts, wood, fabric, foil, etc.
- All utensils are safely stored in a convenient, lockable case. The handles have extra cutouts and the blades are held securely and firmly by an integrated magnetic bar.
- Dimensions of the handles (length): 10.4 cm, 9.3 cm, 9 cm Dimensions of the case (width/length/height): 6.2/15.5/3.2 cm Weight of the set: 105 g Included in the set: 3 handles, 13 blades, case with magnetic strip.
- This set is a great gift idea for hobbyists or model makers, but it is also often very popular in the private sector. It can be used to remove adhesive residue or cut various materials. Also in the home hobby workshop or garage you can use such a knife set with interchangeable blades very well.