Melted filament can sometimes settle on the outside of the printer nozzle.
Our cleaning brush removes this with ease.
The brass bristles in combination with the beech wood handle have no problems with the high temperatures of the printer nozzle.
Bristle length: 15mm
Handle material: plastic
Bristle material: brass
Advantages and features of this product:
Sturdy hand wire brush
Studded with crimped brass bristles
Ideal for 3D printer nozzle cleaning
Removes filament residue from the printer nozzle
Bristles are easily shortened with scissors
Total length 190 mm (19cm)
Bristle length 15mm (1,5cm)
- Power 50W
- Ceramic core
- Diameter 6mm
- Length 20mm
- Cable length about 1m
-3 handles and 13 interchangeable blades of different sizes and shapes.
- The individual blades are very sharp for accurate cutting even in extremely difficult craft work. The knife tool can be used for fine angle cutting and precise trimming, cutting, engraving, chiseling, sawing, and stripping. Suitable for precision cutting, models, cutting paper, DIY crafts, wood, fabric, foil, etc.
- All utensils are safely stored in a convenient, lockable case. The handles have extra cutouts and the blades are held securely and firmly by an integrated magnetic bar.
- Dimensions of the handles (length): 10.4 cm, 9.3 cm, 9 cm Dimensions of the case (width/length/height): 6.2/15.5/3.2 cm Weight of the set: 105 g Included in the set: 3 handles, 13 blades, case with magnetic strip.
- This set is a great gift idea for hobbyists or model makers, but it is also often very popular in the private sector. It can be used to remove adhesive residue or cut various materials. Also in the home hobby workshop or garage you can use such a knife set with interchangeable blades very well.
- for blades with the code number "E" (shank-Ã 3,2 mm),
- for all tools with crank drive,