Durable plastic film for applying to the heating bed of a 3D printer for the ideal printing surface with perfect adhesion. The heat-resistant special coating ensures optimum hold during printing and is reusable. With this film you replace the Bluetape or hairspray. Contrary to the Capton or PEI films, PLA printing is also possible here WITHOUT a heating bed.
If you are not sure whether your material is suitable for this permanent printing film, try a test print first at the edge before using the entire print area.
- Ideal for ABS, PLA, HIPS, PETG, Brick, Wood & Flexible.
- Easy to attach to print bed by M3 adhesive film ( just like tape ).
- Heat resistant, robust and durable - with optimal care film lasts several months
- 220x220 mm
DaFlexpad system consisting of Flexpad and magnetic foil with peel-off tab. Magnetic foil easy to attach. Works with PLA and PETG. Heating bed can still be used. Easy to replace if more printing is needed. Minor unevenness of the heating bed can be compensated for
- for blades with the code number "E" (shank-Ã 3,2 mm),
- for all tools with crank drive,