BeschreibungThe heated bed nut, also called Kurled Nut, is a nut used to adjust the print bed in the Ultimaker Original +, 2, 2+ and the respective Extended version.
A print bed usually uses three of these screws. Two on the front side and one on the back edge.
- M3 knurled nut for easy mounting and leveling of heating beds and printing plates.
- suitable for Ultimaker Original, Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 2+ and the corresponding Extended versions
- Height: 12mm
- head diameter: 15mm
- Thread: M3
- Width 43 mm
- Height 15 mm
- Solid processing
- Feeder wheel included
- Highest quality! Anodized surface: Prevents scratches and oxidizing fingerprints. Deburred edges: This manufacturing step is often omitted by other manufacturers.
- Suitable for Ultimaker 2, 2+ or own designs.
- Stiffness optimized construction 610g from 4mm aluminum alloy.
- High quality workmanship with German quality assurance