BeschreibungWith the DaFlexpad system, you can use the same print bed surface as the Ender 3 pro.
Our system consists of only two parts. A metal plate for the heating bed and a magnetic print bed foil.
How does it work?
Once the system is attached to your printer, you simply continue printing as usual. You do not have to accept any restrictions. After printing is complete, you can simply detach the print surface from the print bed and release your component by twisting the print bed liner. We generally recommend here to let the print bed cool down a bit, so you do not burn your paws! Unlike some ready-made systems, where neodymium magnets are embedded in the heating plate, here you have an absolutely uniform magnetic force that holds your Flexpad firmly. The advantage here is clearly in the manufacturing. We do not have to go the detour and glue the Flexpad first on a metal plate but can save this step completely. This makes the system for you also cheaper than comparable models.
- Set consisting of Flexpad and magnetic foil
- easy attachment
- Works with PLA and PETG
- Heating bed can still be used
- Easy replacement if times more is printed
- Minor unevenness of the heating bed can be compensated
1) Thoroughly clean and degrease the heating bed (remove any adhesive film beforehand)
2) Peel off the brown side of the adhesive film and apply it cleanly and free of bubbles
(If you first apply a bit of caustic solution, you can still slightly readjust the film and work out any bubbles with a squeegee)
3) Heat me up baby! Heat the heating bed to 50° and let the film dry like this
4) You can now apply the Flexpad and start printing.
Whenprinting PETG,it is mandatory to apply a "sacrificial layer" sacrificial layer. PETG has enormous adhesive forces and can damage many printing surfaces. We recommend applying a sacrificial layer by means of a glue stick before printing. The sacrificial layer does not reduce adhesion, but allows the component to be released without problems after cooling.