- All metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500°C.
- The hot end is mainly made of copper alloy, which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- The conical matching of heat break and heat sink ensures perfect heat dissipation.
- The inner hole roughness of heat break Ra≤0.3, which enables smoother movement of filament, resulting in higher resolution of prints.
- V6 adapter status: all V6 HOTEND interfaces, Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S, Titan extruder, BMG extruder.
- No V6 adapter status, Compatible with DIY design.
- Nozzle diameter: Can be adjusted arbitrarily
- Size: 49mm x 21mm x 24mm
- Material process: High strength and high conductivity plated copper, hexahedron hardened steel, high quality brass alloy, low demsity high strength aluminum alloy
- Appearance Color: Blue / Black
- Net weight: 38g
- Applicable materials: Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigments.
- Hex (1.27/1.50/2.00 each)
- Open-end wrench (5mm/12mm each)
- M1,4 hexagon socket screws *2pcs.
- M2,5 hexagon socket screws *4pcs.
- M3 fixing screws *2pcs
- Collecting clamp *1pc
- Drive tube *1pc.
- Silicone sock *1pc.
- Heat conductive silicone *1pc