This is a Geeetech upgraded MK8 single head extruder that features excellent quality and best performance for hobby - and professional systems. By simply adding a bracket, you can assemble your own dual extrusion systems. With 42HS341824B22 stepper motor, you can easily solve the problems of uneven extrusion, regular clogging and reloading material.
- Extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm
- Material to print: 1.75mm
- Flow rate of the nozzle: about 24cc / h
- Speed of the shaft: 40mm/s
- Heating nozzle voltage: 12V
- Thermistor: 100K NTC - Cooling fan operating voltage: 12V
- Heating cartridge: 6mm, 12V, 30W
- Normal working temperature: 190°-230°
- Net weight: 450g
- High quality 42mm stepper motor with larger torque and less heat generation.
- Special ceramic insulating cotton ensures the stability of the heater; power saving
- Direct transmission, without the heavy gears, compact size and weight
- A variety of specifications to choose from, the most suitable one is the best one
NOTE: Make sure the maximum temperature is below 280°.