Hotend for Voron 3D printer
With the Revo Voron Hotend you can enjoy all the benefits of the RapidChange Revo system from E3D.
Main features of the Revo Voron
- All-metal hotend
- Compatible with Revo nozzles - room temperature nozzle changes possible without tools
- Red anodized heatsink
- Improved speed performance
- Heat sink is GPL V3 certified
- Open source design
- Revo HeaterCore for faster and safer heat-up
- Maximum temperature: 300°C
- Rigid mounting with 4x M3 x 0.5 screws
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Material compatibility: 1.75 mm
Quick nozzle change
Revo Voron is compatible with Revo nozzles, which allow quick nozzle change with fingers at room temperature. Revo nozzles form a closed system of nozzle and heatbreak, preventing unwanted material leakage. Installation is incredibly simple.
Revo Voron uses a Revo HeaterCore, an innovative hotend heating and sensing architecture. It reaches temperature much faster than a conventional aluminum heater block. With a positive temperature coefficient (PTC), the Revo HeaterCore operates more reliably than comparable solutions on the market.
Red anodized heat sink
With its red anodized heatsink, the hotend is an ideal visual match for Voron 3D printers.
Note: Kit is delivered without fan!
The Revo Voron Hotend is also available as a full kit including all 4 Revo nozzles.