The Revo Six Full Kit consists of the Revo Six Hotend and all 4 compatible Revo nozzles (0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm).
Replacement for your E3D V6 Hotend
The Revo Six Hotend is a direct replacement for your E3D V6 Hotend and offers you all the advantages of the RapidChange Revo system from E3D.
- Same height, diameter and mounting as the E3D V6
- All metal hotend
- No fixture adjustments required - fits right into your existing setup
- Compatible with Revo nozzles - room temperature nozzle changes possible without tools
- Black anodized heatsink and crystal clear fan mount incl. fan
- Revo HeaterCore for faster and safer heating up
- Maximum temperature: 300°C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo nozzles
- Mounting system: groove bracket
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Material compatibility: 1.75 mm
No modifications to the unit required
Revo Six is ideal if you want to upgrade your E3D V6 hotend to the latest E3D technology. It has the same height, diameter and groove mount as the E3D V6 hotend, so it fits directly into V6-equipped 3D printers without the need to redesign printhead mounts and accessories. Simply attach, plug in the Revo HeaterCore, and 3D printing can begin.
Quick nozzle change
Revo Six is compatible with Revo nozzles, which allow for quick nozzle changes with fingers at room temperature. Revo nozzles form a closed system of nozzle and heatbreak, preventing unwanted material leakage. Installation is incredibly easy.
Revo Six uses a Revo HeaterCore, an innovative hotend heating and sensing architecture. It reaches temperature much faster than a conventional aluminum heater block. With a positive temperature coefficient (PTC), the Revo HeaterCore operates more reliably than comparable solutions on the market.
Black anodized heat sink
An anodized black heat sink distinguishes Revo Six from its predecessor. Each unit also features a high-quality crystal clear fan duct that clearly sets the hotend apart from the crowd.