The Revo Micro Full Kit consists of the Revo Micro Hotend and all 4 associated Revo nozzles (0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm). The hotend and the Revo nozzles are also available separately.
Small, light, powerful!
The Revo Micro is a hotend that uses the smallest and lightest heat sink E3D has ever produced. Weighing only 30g, you can get higher speeds out of your setup with Revo Micro.
Compatible with Bowden or Direct Drive Setup
Revo Micro adapts to Bowden or direct-drive setups and is fully compatible with the Revo system, so you can easily change jets with your fingers without tools.
- Designed for use with Revo nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heating up
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd for more agile motion system
- Titanium-like performance
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Maximum temperature: 300°C
- Mounting system: M12 thread
- Ultra-lightweight design for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers
A special manufacturing process gives the aluminum hot end the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium without actually being titanium.
Quick nozzle change
Change nozzles quickly and easily with your fingers. No complicated tools, no hot tightening. Revo nozzles form a closed system of nozzle and heatbreak, preventing unwanted material leakage. Installation is incredibly simple.
The Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. With a positive temperature coefficient (PTC), the Revo HeaterCore operates more reliably than comparable solutions on the market.
Black anodized heat sink
With the black anodized heatsink, the hotend not only runs cool, but looks cool too.
Flexible for any setup
The Revo Micro hotend works with both Bowden and direct-drive setups. However, its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.