PLA from Copymaster is a high-quality filament that can be used in many areas of 3D printing. We offer Copymaster in a wide range of colors, so you can be sure to find your personal favorite. PLA is based on polylactic acid and is fully biodegradable, allowing no toxic fumes.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- PLA is the easiest filament to print on
- Suitable for both professionals and beginners
- Good for making high resolution parts
- No shrinkage after cooling
- Low risk of warping during printing
- Low melting point
- Wide range of attractive colors available
- No toxic fumes
|Recommended pressure temperature Min||190 ºC|
|Recommended pressure temperature Max||220 ºC|
|Recommended print bed temperature Min||0 ºC|
|Recommended print bed temperature Max||45 ºC|
|Recommended print speed Min||40 mm/s|
|Recommended print speed Max||150 mm/s|
|Recommended fan speed Min||60 %|
|Recommended fan speed Max||100 %|
|Specific gravity||1.24 g/cm3 ASTM D792|
|Heat deflection temp.||50 °C|
|Tensile strength||45 MPa|
|Elongation at stretch||5.3 % ASTM D638|
|Elongation at break||13.3 % ASTM D638|
|Flexural strength||63,64 % ISO 178|
|Flexural modulus||2157 ISO 178|
|Impact strength||17 KJ/m2 ISO 179|
|Item weight:||1,00 kg|
-3 handles and 13 interchangeable blades of different sizes and shapes.
- The individual blades are very sharp for accurate cutting even in extremely difficult craft work. The knife tool can be used for fine angle cutting and precise trimming, cutting, engraving, chiseling, sawing, and stripping. Suitable for precision cutting, models, cutting paper, DIY crafts, wood, fabric, foil, etc.
- All utensils are safely stored in a convenient, lockable case. The handles have extra cutouts and the blades are held securely and firmly by an integrated magnetic bar.
- Dimensions of the handles (length): 10.4 cm, 9.3 cm, 9 cm Dimensions of the case (width/length/height): 6.2/15.5/3.2 cm Weight of the set: 105 g Included in the set: 3 handles, 13 blades, case with magnetic strip.
- This set is a great gift idea for hobbyists or model makers, but it is also often very popular in the private sector. Glue residue can be removed or various materials can be cut. Also in the home hobby workshop or garage you can use such a knife set with interchangeable blades very well.